Nokia’s upcoming entry level Windows Phone based smartphone ‘Lumia 610’ is all set to launch at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012 in Barcelona. Along with this Nokia is expected to launch five other mobile devices which include three feature phones and three high-end smartphones.
Lumia 610 will be cheaper than the Lumia 710 which is currently an affordable Nokia Windows Phone based smartphone. Presently Lumia 710 costs 15400 rupees, considering this price Lumia 610 is expected to cost around 10000 to 12000 rupees.
Nokia has not revealed any details about the specifications of Lumia 610, but it is expected to have a 1 GHz single core processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.5 inch touchscreen, 3.2 MP camera, Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and 4 GB internal storage. It is expected that the device will be available in the market soon after its debut in MWC 2012.
Nokia 610 Features and Specifications:
- Operate on 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 Network.
- Equipped by Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango and 800 MHz Processor.
- It has 3.7 inches touchscreen Display with resolution 360 x 600 pixels having Accelerometer, compass sensor.
- 5 MP camera , autofocus , LED flash with resolution resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels and Video Recorder.
- Stereo FM radio with RDS ,MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA music player, MP4/H.264/WMV/AVI/H.263 video player and 3.5 mm audio jack .
- Internal Memory 8 GB storage, 256 MB RAM provide more space and speed.
- Internet speed supported by HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps , Class 10, 236.8 kbps EDGE , Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 – 48 kbps GPRS and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g etc .
- The data connectivity options include supports Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and v2.0 microsUSB.
- Other features are GPS with A-GPS support, Java MIDP emulator,Push Email, HTML browser , Social network Apps,Flash Lite v3.0,Organizer, Voice command/dial and Predictive text input etc.
- Available White, Cyan, Magenta, Black colors and Dimension 119 x 62 x 12 mm, 77.6 cc and weight 131.5 g.
- Powered by Standard battery, Li-Ion 1300 mAh (BP-3L) provide Standby Up to 580 h (2G) / Up to 530 h (3G) and talk-time Up to 6 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 30 min (3G) / music play Up to 35 h.